Frequently Asked Questions
1) How long is the BootCamp? Four consecutive weeks starting on Friday, Oct 22nd at 3:00pm. Each session will be approximately 60-minutes. However, I will stay on as long as there are questions. Why? Because I sincerely want to help.
2) Why Friday? The time to plan the week is before the week begins. Unless you want to join me on Sunday night, I figured late Friday afternoon is the best time to think about the week ahead. This will enable you to enter the weekend with a clear mind knowing your priorities and focus for the coming week.
3) Why 4-weeks? It takes time to create new habits. I don't want this to be a one-and-done training. Instead, I want to help you actually implement what you are learning.
4) Why now, in Q4? Now is the best time. This is the time of year when there are a lot of competing priorities. It's the perfect time to practice. Plus, the ROI is enormous when you see yourself accomplishing more and being less stressed about it.
5) How do I know this will work for me? Trust me, this isn't some bullshit training. I am going to teach you the exact methodologies that I use personally to get everything done. It's the same framework I have taught hundreds of others to implement in every industry. Guess what, they all got amazing results. Go to PowerWeekSystem.com to see their reviews. It's insane.
6) What if I can't attend a session, will it still be worth it? Absolutely. All sessions will be recorded and made available in your membership area. You can even submit your questions and I will answer them live (even if you're not there) so you can hear the answers during the session playback.
7) How long will I have access to the PowerWeek-PowerLife System training and the BootCamp recordings? For as long as I am walking on this earth. Seriously, this is one of the major benefits. When you sign up for this Bootcamp, I will grant you lifetime access to the PowerWeek System training material! How freakin' cool is that?
Now, let me ask you a question: What are you waiting for?